crazy drawings!

Before i start please dont bug me for ' screenshots or not true ' right now because im going to bed soon and im rather tired haha :)

basically my eufa cup group with spurs is ludicrous!!

I have been drawn to face pompey,Everton n kiev..surely theses are all same seeds as me!! and three english in one group! :O

Next i notice this, Group D is ..4 spanish teams and one italian!! and the rest are also very similar :D this is a bit crazy dont you think?

anyone else experience it ??

I even teamed up with another forum poster and posted actual code as to how they could code it so that it was right with the seeds and no teams from the same country drawn together but because of the copyright/license issue they just cannot add it in the game.

Really irks me that you get drawn a team from the same country in the first round of the Champions League or now you can get 3 teams from the same country in the new UEFA Europa League that has replaced the UEFA Cup.

Sorry my friend my spelling is actually quite good usually so i couldn't have that now could i with everyone laughing :)

Cheers by the way ;)

Anyhow on topic i never experienced this in 08 or 07 but all the groups are like this so far in 09. Just annoying as i play Everton soooo much now this year as drew them in League Cup aswell.

I was playing with Leeds in FM07 and I drew:

Man Utd - Charity Shield

Man Utd - League Cup

Man Utd - FA Cup

Man Utd - UEFA Super Cup

Man Utd - UEFA Champions League Group Stage

Man Utd - twice in the league.

I ended up, due top fixtures, playing them 5 times in a month....

Archived