Tiny Little Fractures

I received a txt off my mrs this morning...............

shes sick of coming home and me not getting off fm09. she says i have time to play on it all day but still dont get off it. shes had enough!!!

If we finish, at least il have alot more time for fm09!

im not a bum without a job btw iv snapped a tendon in my knee

Real Life (to include girls, boobs, booze, music, films, family, real football etc etc) > FM every time for me.

I must admit that there are times when FM is infinitely preferable to family or real football for me! As for girls and boobs, I'm not sure. What are they like again?

Hahahahahaha, genius. I'd been trying to think of a way of describing boobs, other than just saying yum, but Chopper's description is perfect.

Diets are the nemesis of the boob though, my wife started weight watchers and has dropped 2 dress sizes :( She looks fantastic, but her fun buns have shrunk.

Hahahahahaha, genius. I'd been trying to think of a way of describing boobs, other than just saying yum, but Chopper's description is perfect.

Diets are the nemesis of the boob though, my wife started weight watchers and has dropped 2 dress sizes :( She looks fantastic, but her fun buns have shrunk.

Agreed, since my fiancee became pregnant she's actually lost a lot of weight because all food makes her feel sick. As a result her funbags have shrunk.

Never mind, after a few more weeks of pregnancy and those milkers will fill out again :D

Never mind, after a few more weeks of pregnancy and those milkers will fill out again :D

I wouldn't be so happy, you'll not be allowed anywhere near them if my experience is anything to go by :( It's like putting a cake in front of Micahel Winner, but telling him it's not finished and he has to wait.

I wouldn't be so happy, you'll not be allowed anywhere near them if my experience is anything to go by :( It's like putting a cake in front of Micahel Winner, but telling him it's not finished and he has to wait.

Fantastic analogy :D

That's already happening tbh :(

People never fail to shock me, I don't want to sound all high and mighty but a relationship that is so crap it comes second to a computer game sounds incredibly depressing :(

youve got it all wrong mate. il love my mrs i really do but she cant give me what fm does!!

Archived