Team selection screen (please help)

Hard to explain but here goes, I am sat looking at my TEAM on the selection screen and my choice of view is always [selection] So I am clicking around, changing players in my team. Or I click off the screen to tactics and come back and suddenly its not on [selection] view but bloody [General info] (where it shows nationality etc) and this keeps happening.

I change it back to [selection] I click here and there... choosing players, right clicking and resting and suddenly the page goes back to the frickin [General info] view again....

So... I click back and...

well.. you get my point and its ****ing me off, help!

• 1 month later...

I know you think I am another moaning fan and perhaps thats how I come across but this game gives me so much enjoyment and just this little thing is becoming somewhat of a nuisance for me. I buy this game every single year and play it till me fingers burn, I lose more than I win, I win more than I lose. I don't give up, I don't cheat and love winning the games that make me want to come back.

But this is becoming annoying - the view changing for me, if I make a choice do I need make it again and again?

PLEASE help me with this as I am getting to the point where loading up is less on my mind than for other games.

I've also thought of a possible workaround - in the skinning forum there should be a thread about custom squad screens. Basically, you should be able to edit the General Info panel (through an xml file) to be exactly like the selection screen. So even if it switches back, you won't notice a difference.

EDIT: Here's that thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=62807

General info displays the nationality etc and not the same as selection :-(

Did you reload skin cache?

Or are you using a custom skin? (In which case, the panels folder should be a subfolder within the folder the skin is in, i.e. /My Docs/SI/FM09/skins/Custom Skin/panels).

Archived