Error -1007 - Wont install

How the f8ck does that thead help me - not related to my problem whatsoever - is this the extent of SI help, you just paste useless links all over the forum. Is error 1007 the same as 51 or 52? Dont think so dufus!

Two hours trying to activate now - and this is the best you can do link me to a thread which is pointless - you sir are a disgrace!

How the f8ck does that thead help me - not related to my problem whatsoever - is this the extent of SI help, you just paste useless links all over the forum. Is error 1007 the same as 51 or 52? Dont think so dufus!

Two hours trying to activate now - and this is the best you can do link me to a thread which is pointless - you sir are a disgrace!

You should calm down :D

Did you try the link at the top of that thread which is designed to help you with code errors?

I looked at sigames two hours ago - like the link tells me and yes I have authenticated my code - that is how I know it is right, I only have one I in it and no 0 or os anyway. gain sorry for shortness of my reply - but it is just so annoying not to be able to play a game even though you have the boxed version! UNBELIEVABLE!

I do apologise, but why point me to a pointless thread - it is just so annoying. I now see and SI member has confirmed that Uniloc servers are the problem which is what we needed to know.

He is from the testing team, he may not work on the forums. If you put a defender in a strikers position obviously he won't know much about scoring goals and getting into positions :D

I looked at sigames two hours ago - like the link tells me and yes I have authenticated my code - that is how I know it is right, I only have one I in it and no 0 or os anyway. gain sorry for shortness of my reply - but it is just so annoying not to be able to play a game even though you have the boxed version! UNBELIEVABLE!

My boxed copy worked fine last night, I had no problems at all, must be the servers.

My boxed copy worked fine last night, I had no problems at all, must be the servers.

Thanks Navie - cant see me getting the game going today to be honest! to be honest i am that annoyed i could leave it for a week or so.

Navie - can I ask, did you have anti-virus and firewall turned off for Uniloc stage?

I do apologise, but why point me to a pointless thread - it is just so annoying. I now see and SI member has confirmed that Uniloc servers are the problem which is what we needed to know.

You didn't elaborate on your problem so I pointed you in the direction of the first steps you need to take in order to try and solve the issue. If you had stated that you had tried this then I wouldn't have pointed you there. Please remember that in order to effectively help you when you have a problem you need to provide us with the full information as to what you have done.

You've been given a warning for this; please keep your posts in check in future.

Thanks Navie - cant see me getting the game going today to be honest! to be honest i am that annoyed i could leave it for a week or so.

Your copy is fine, I think it must be the servers, obviously if its overloading with loads of people using it then its bound not to read all the activation codes and come up with something that says 'Invalid code'. I'd wait an hour or two and try again.

Oh and no my Antivirus was on when I did it, I chose the uniloc online activation method, was going to do Steam but thought no.

Archived