Patch for The MAC

Neglected? You've been playing the game for days while us PC users wait for activation, don't forget ;)

I have not been playing the game, I didn't get my CD version until about 20mins ago.

The game is virtually unplayable for Mac users without the patch too.

I have not been playing the game, I didn't get my CD version until about 20mins ago.

The game is virtually unplayable for Mac users without the patch too.

It is? I've got to 25th November 2009 in mine! Hit by the right click issue once (a quick save/exit needed) then carried on using two fingers on the trackpad to right click instead of ctrl.

It is? I've got to 25th November 2009 in mine! Hit by the right click issue once (a quick save/exit needed) then carried on using two fingers on the trackpad to right click instead of ctrl.

I couldn't save and exit, once the right click issue comes in?? :confused:

Had to click on the right bits of UI a couple of times to save, but it worked :/

In anycase, patch should only be a few hours away, then I might get some strikers fit again!

guys play ur fm 09 in windowed mode.. so if u do click right click by accident.. u then go top right click on fm 09 tab in menu bar and click quite .. it then gives u the option to save or not before the game quits

Archived