WorldWideSoccerManager

Ok just wondering when this is suppose to be out for the states? I got mine from Amazon and I just looked at my order and it says they ESTIMATE that it will be here on the 20th. Ok so what I don't understand is that if the game comes out on the 14th and I think WWSM comes out on the 17th then why am I getting mine on the 20th. Also I have 1 day shipping so I don't understand that logic. If anyone can give me some info that would be great I will be checking with Amazon on why they estimate this thanks.

Ok just wondering when this is suppose to be out for the states? I got mine from Amazon and I just looked at my order and it says they ESTIMATE that it will be here on the 20th. Ok so what I don't understand is that if the game comes out on the 14th and I think WWSM comes out on the 17th then why am I getting mine on the 20th. Also I have 1 day shipping so I don't understand that logic. If anyone can give me some info that would be great I will be checking with Amazon on why they estimate this thanks.

Same for me, it is going to be delivered on the 20th, even though I'm getting it overnighted and it comes out on the 17th. WTF???

Originally Posted by cipriang80

cancel amazon.com and go to gogamer.com Not only they ship early, but they are selling FM not WWSM. sells for $27.99.

When do you think the game will arrive from gogamer? I preordered it with overnight shipping ... what would be your guess from past expirence?? so impatient want it to come on friday

Originally Posted by cipriang80

cancel amazon.com and go to gogamer.com Not only they ship early, but they are selling FM not WWSM. sells for $27.99.

When do you think the game will arrive from gogamer? I preordered it with overnight shipping ... what would be your guess from past expirence?? so impatient want it to come on friday

i keep my hopes up for saturday. as of now, gogamer is saying that they are proccesing the order. hopefuly they will dispatch soon....can't wait either.

i keep my hopes up for saturday. as of now, gogamer is saying that they are proccesing the order. hopefuly they will dispatch soon....can't wait either.

Where can you see that they are proccessing the order? The release date says 17th do thats whats gettting me a little worried, but i know most of the people in europe will receive their games on wendsday and thursday lets hope we get it at least on friday...

Thought about ordering FM, but for the 1st time decided to wait on WWSM. I was told the release date was the 18th, I will receive mine by the 25th, I didn't use any special delivery option. 1 week is till excessive considering I pre-ordered the game, shouldn't it be shipped out the day before release under these circumstances?

I see no reason why it shouldn't be delivered by the 21st, but I can wait a few extra days if need be.

Thought about ordering FM, but for the 1st time decided to wait on WWSM. I was told the release date was the 18th, I will receive mine by the 25th, I didn't use any special delivery option. 1 week is till excessive considering I pre-ordered the game, shouldn't it be shipped out the day before release under these circumstances?

I see no reason why it shouldn't be delivered by the 21st, but I can wait a few extra days if need be.

That is what I thought exactly. If you pre order it then they should zip you out your copy no prob. Instead you will have to wait a whole extra week which I find absurd. I have 1 day shipping and they said mine may be here on the 20th which absolutely unacceptable seeing as how I paid the little bit extra to get the game quicker. Both cases are quite frankly unbelievable. I'm assuming you went through Amazon like myself. I'm fuming at them for.......

1. Not releasing or working out a deal with SI and Sega to get the game out on the 17th.

2. There inability to get me the game on the date that I paid for it to be at my house. 17th is a business day and the 18 and 19th are also business days so I don't understand why I get estimates for the 20th.

Something is seriously wrong with all of this. I love FM(WWSM) but this is utter chaos with no explantion from anyone and this is a complete lack of customer service on everyone's part(Business's only). For Sega and SI not to be able to explain to there customers why Amazon is allowed to officially release the game a whole day late is asinine. Also Amazon told me they wouldn't get the game till the 18th or late on the 17th...... WHY??? This is something SI and Sega have to explain cause that means that whomever is shipping this thing out has done a very poor job.

Has anyone had any experience receiving games from gogamer? Do they ship them on the date of release or would they ship them a little earlier and maybe it will arrive around release day?

Thanks

I haven't ordered from them before, but i red on this forums about the people that did. They said they got the game on the day it was released in EU. Now, since they are not selling WWSM, but FM, i would think they are getting it from EU and resale it here. So, hopefully we ll be able to register it before the 17th.

I just looked at gogamer.com and they list a release date of the 17th for FM.

Is there any downside to pre-ordering early?

Would I lose anything by trying to look for digital downloads on the 14th and 15th, and if they're unavailable then I'd order from gogamer.

Assuming they have enough in stock, is there any difference between pre-ordering now and pre-ordering on, say, the 16th?

Can anyone confirm that gogamer is actually selling FM and not WWSM? Because of the realease date posted and the fact that they are US based, it could be that they are being smart or deceitful and just selling the American version of the game being released on that day.

Can anyone confirm that gogamer is actually selling FM and not WWSM? Because of the realease date posted and the fact that they are US based, it could be that they are being smart or deceitful and just selling the American version of the game being released on that day.

I wrote them and asked and they confirmed that its the european version which they import from UK, Hopefullythey will send it out before the release date on the website we will receive the game this week and from other peoples past expirences that seems to be the case.

I ordered from HMV.com and they shipped my copy on the 11th so I'm thinking I'll have it around the 18th or so.....who knows it maybe shows up tomorrow :))))))))))))). Its a UK version which i find WAAAYYYY better than WWSM.

you might be lucky and get it tomorrow. i got mine from cd-wow.com last year but this year was like 67$.

Anyone have any updates on their gogamer order?

Mine's still processing :(

But they have the release date as the 17th, and it says on my confirmation email that games aren't shipped until AFTER their release date. So looks like another good week or so of waiting for me.

I asked the same question before because the thought crossed my mind and I was told that it was the UK version. Still doesn't make sense to me, though.

Archived