Where can I buy FM2009 early? Or which places will be selling early?

The release date is there for a reason. Even if you could buy early, the validation wouldn't allow you to do that. And retailers are breaking the law by selling the game early, so it's not wise to make such posts.

Expect a yellow card for your troubles.

I know I won't be able to activate until the 14th but I want to be able to play on 14th midnight. Ok fair enough.

or you could try waiting until friday like everybody else in the country. even if you actually DID manage to get your hands on a copy early you wouldnt be able to play it until 9am friday.

Its midnight, Thursday night/Friday morning

The release date is there for a reason. Even if you could buy early, the validation wouldn't allow you to do that. And retailers are breaking the law by selling the game early, so it's not wise to make such posts.

Expect a yellow card for your troubles.

they are not breaking the law, they are breaking an agreement, contract...or whatever they have in place

stuffing small packets of white, powdery stuff into the box and selling them (early or on the 14th) is breaking the law

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=53492

here read the first post by miles.

This only confirms that the STEAM version will be activated 9AM GMT. If you read the same thread further then there's one post in there where Miles states they're planning to launch the servers at midnight (here is the post). We'll probably get to know for sure tomorrow when Matt from SEGA will make his announcement.

I dont know what the fuss is about people buying the game early. Ok breaks the release date but if people obtain a copy legally I dont see much of a problem. Gaming sales still do well as do dvds and music sales and there has always been a few people who are able to obtain games, cds or dvds early a few days.

When Pro Evo used to be good did the SI team wait for the official release date or did they try get the game early if it was possible :).

Archived