Patch

I think SI should employ some of you guys to play test for them, you are able to sniff out the bugs very well, and seemingly a lot better than the people who playtest it at the moment.

TBH, I don't get how these bugs slipped through the net, if we can spot them then surely people who are payed to test the game spotted them too

I think SI should employ some of you guys to play test for them, you are able to sniff out the bugs very well, and seemingly a lot better than the people who playtest it at the moment.

Apologies if I've missed irony in your post, but they do - I believe there's over 1000 external testers who assist with the testing of the game. Testing isn't the same as fixing, especially when (as in the case of the injury bug) the problem doesn't afflict every user.

For the OP - the changelist will be available when the patch is which I believe Miles has suggesed will be on Friday.

TBH, I don't get how these bugs slipped through the net, if we can spot them then surely people who are payed to test the game spotted them too

Yeah exactly. Do SI allow Beta testing - like most games manufacturuers do? You know - open Beta testing to about 1000 members of this forum for say 3 months before it is due for release. That gives 1 month testing, 1 month sorting out of the bugs, and 1 month to finalise, press the discs, and ship.

What do the testers get? A free copy of the game and their name in the credits.

Archived