Is this fixed in the release day patch?

Hello.

I know we're getting a release day patch to fix the injury problem. But something that annoys me more than that, personally, is the way it will include reserve team players for no reason at all, like this:

th_stupid_reserves.jpg

As you can see. I have told the game not to show up any players from the reserves, u19s or the main team. Yet all my reserve team players are still there.

This means, picking a match day squad is a huge pain, as I have my first team players, along with the unwanted reserve players there. It really annoys me to the point I've just turned the demo off because of it.

So, will this be getting fixed in the full game?

cheers.

I'd suggest that you report it in the FM09 Bugs Forum.

Before you do, just do a quick search in the forum to check it hasn't been mentioned before, and if it has, just reitterate in the thread that you too are experiencing the issue.

If it hasn't create a new thread with your details, and upload your screenshot to the FTP (Instructions on how to do this are in the bugs forum) - and an SI tester will more than likely let you know that they've logged your issue. :thup:

It is because on the right hand side, in the filter window, you haven't selected any of the 'Senior', 'Reserve' or 'U18' squad options. So seeing as you haven't specified which ones to show, it shows them all. It isn't a bug, it is a feature.
Exactly so, no boxes checked means no filter,which means show all.
No it does not mean Show All. If I check no boxes, I see no players at all.

On the other hand, if you are correct, then there is a bug anyway, because in my game no boxes checked equals no players shown.

It is because on the right hand side, in the filter window, you haven't selected any of the 'Senior', 'Reserve' or 'U18' squad options. So seeing as you haven't specified which ones to show, it shows them all. It isn't a bug, it is a feature.

No. Its not. If you untick them all normally you get nobody. My game started out that way, then one day they just showed up. If you tick to only show first team players, then both first team, and reserve players show.

In the screenshot, no first team players or U18's are showing either. so it isn't showing all of them at all.

Archived