Free Agents Database (problem)

Hi!

I have made an "Free Agents" Database in the editor.

Released players from:

England/ PL-L2

Spain/ D1-D2

Italy/ Serie A&B

Holland/ D1&2

Germany/ D1&2

Portugal/D1&2

Sweden/D1&2

Finland/D1&2

Scotland/ PL

Belgium/ D1

France/ L1&2

Brazil/ First

Argentina/ All

Denmark/ D1

Norway/ D1

but, when I try to load the new database, then it pops up that a "fatal error has occured..."

It also says that it will create an "crash dump" but I can't find it anywhere..

I have uploaded the DB so if anyone with better skills than me could take a look and see if there's anything you can do to this one, instead of starting all over again....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68CCPV4M

Thanks,

Ville/Finland

Hi!

I have made an "Free Agents" Database in the editor.

Released players from:

England/ PL-L2

Spain/ D1-D2

Italy/ Serie A&B

Holland/ D1&2

Germany/ D1&2

Portugal/D1&2

Sweden/D1&2

Finland/D1&2

Scotland/ PL

Belgium/ D1

France/ L1&2

Brazil/ First

Argentina/ All

Denmark/ D1

Norway/ D1

but, when I try to load the new database, then it pops up that a "fatal error has occured..."

It also says that it will create an "crash dump" but I can't find it anywhere..

I have uploaded the DB so if anyone with better skills than me could take a look and see if there's anything you can do to this one, instead of starting all over again....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=68CCPV4M

Thanks,

Ville/Finland

First of all you are a hero for making something like this, I (and many others) have been looking for something like this for a while.

I must ask (even though it doesn't currently work) how did you do it? Did you release all players manually or did you have a special way?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roofel:

First of all you are a hero for making something like this, I (and many others) have been looking for something like this for a while.

I must ask (even though it doesn't currently work) how did you do it? Did you release all players manually or did you have a special way? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Used a program called "AutoHotKey", made a script for releasing the players, had to change clubs manually but saved a whole lot of clicking.. hopefully someone would have some ideas how to get it to work..

WORKING!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L6I73PLV

There's a new one..

England/ PL-L1

Spain/ D1-D2

Italy/ Serie A

Holland/ D1

Germany/ D1

Portugal/D1

Sweden/D1

Finland/D1

Scotland/ PL

Belgium/ D1

France/ L1

Brazil/ First

Argentina/ First

Denmark/ D1

Norway/ D1

All players released except players from Roma in Serie A.

WORKING!

(can't edit or delete posts..)

the wagebudgets are a mystery, as have been on previous versions of Fm.

Just move your transferbudget over to wages!!

if it's not enough use FMM to edit!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kniivin:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roofel:

I must ask (even though it doesn't currently work) how did you do it? Did you release all players manually or did you have a special way? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Used a program called "AutoHotKey", made a script for releasing the players, had to change clubs manually but saved a whole lot of clicking.. hopefully someone would have some ideas how to get it to work.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Off-topic: thanks for the great tip, AutoHotKey was exactly what I was looking for, great tool for mass DB editing!

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> All download slots assigned to your country (Cyprus) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats the message I get. Any chance of uploading it elsewhere or email it to me and I'll be more than happy to mirror it for you?

• 4 weeks later...

hey the db doesnt work for me is this because i havent downloaded the patch? it says failed to load the database... also i know this is of topic but is there any way to make all players start at random clubs as i think this would make for a class game. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saaam121:

love this database. but is there any chance of making all players free? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded. ;-)

• 1 month later...

Archived