ladies football.

not saying theres anything wrong with womes football i just find it a tad boring

Give it time to develop, at the moment I'd say it's the equivalent to lower non-league mens football so in a few years it could be up to BSP standard.

Not even at Blue Square Premier???

Fair enough they aren't getting many big attendances but the quality of football is very good, the Arsenal Ladies i think would pick up a good share of points in the Premier League in my opinion.

Personally i wouldn't mind this in the game could make it very interesting being able to try and push them Arsenal ladies off top spot.

Arsenal, Everton & Leeds are the main Ladies teams at the moment and they are possibly the top 3 teams but gradually the others are appearing and giving them a run for their money and soon i think it could become a very succesful sport and may be in Fm and Fmh in the future ;)

Leeds Carnegie sounds like the rugby team

Because they have the same owner?

Leeds are pretty decent

The could be a lot better though!

And when was this Cup final that we beat Arsenal because the last two we played in we got beaten!

Leeds just need to get on form as IIRC they are 8th and have just been thumped 5-0 by Everton. I think Leeds will finish around 4-7th with teams like Chelsea, Doncaster & Bristol Academy and also Watford. It's a real battle at the top, Everton are top 3 points ahead of Arsenal but Arsenal have a game in hand, if they win that, we will be level on points but Arsenal top on GD :thup:

Well at least you don't let go by your owner club (Fulham Ladies let go By Fulham by Fulham Chairman) then get beat 7-2 by Charlton!

Why do you think they're called Leeds Carnegie? 'Cause Leeds United cut their funding to save money and then threatened to sure the club if they continued to use the Leeds United name and badge!

well i would hate it too be an adition to game

its not a good idea after i thought about it

even as a game on its own i dont think it would be good enough for a sequal besides it takes valuble time off making the PROPER game so its no

i supse to it would apele for girls/women that play the game but i think little to none actaully do ,would be intrested to find out actually

Archived