How Do I Get To See 3D?

robertlangman, unless you know what you are talking about please be quiet. Alot of the problems people are having with the 3D is not the graphics card being not good enough but SI ****ing up and not making certain graphics cards compatible with the game.

How many more of these threads will there be? Why don't people use a bit of common sense and read the minimum requirements? Or find out what the specs of their pc is (and what it actually means) before posting this stuff?

After reading the number of these posts on here, I'm amazed that people must shell out hundreds of pounds on pcs, but have no idea what they're actually buying. :D

Try going to preferences and ticking "enable 3D match cameras". If it won't let you do that then it won't run I'm afraid.

What graphics card do you have?

(start -> run then type dxdiag and go to display tab, it'll be on the upper left).

EDIT: And monkeezgob - not directed to Gareth the OP, but I too am amazed at the amount of people that have no idea what spec their PC is or what any of it means!

robertlangman, unless you know what you are talking about please be quiet. Alot of the problems people are having with the 3D is not the graphics card being not good enough but SI ****ing up and not making certain graphics cards compatible with the game.

There's no way SI could ever make a game that supports every graphics card out there, these problems usually occur with intergrated graphics systems. Get yourself a decent supported graphics card that meets the minimum requirements and you're sorted, or hope SI can magic a work around for certain chipsets...or learn to live with 2d.

What so the game doesn't work with certain graphics cards that may be actualy quite good???!!! that seems really bad

Archived