Quick review

Hey all. I've played a couple of matches so here is my quick review. STEAM was a piece of cake to use and I was really pleased. 3D view is quite awesome. I don't know what problems people have been having, but I have had no trouble and I don't exactly have a burner - Nvidia 5900 Ultra video card. 2 ghz P4 and 1 gig RAM on laptop. A couple of issues that I have no idea how they got through beta testing:

1.) The goal flashing before the ball has actually crossed the line. It's just a tiny split second early, but it's enough to notice. Quite silly how one of SI's people claimed they never saw it.

2.) Injury issue is quite out of hand. 2 matches in - 3 players out for at least 2 months.

That being said. I will NOT be canceling my pre-order, but I also will NOT be starting a career game until at least the injury bug is fixed.

Hey all. I've played a couple of matches so here is my quick review. STEAM was a piece of cake to use and I was really pleased. 3D view is quite awesome. I don't know what problems people have been having, but I have had no trouble and I don't exactly have a burner - Nvidia 5900 Ultra video card. 2 ghz P4 and 1 gig RAM on laptop. A couple of issues that I have no idea how they got through beta testing:

1.) The goal flashing before the ball has actually crossed the line. It's just a tiny split second early, but it's enough to notice. Quite silly how one of SI's people claimed they never saw it.

2.) Injury issue is quite out of hand. 2 matches in - 3 players out for at least 2 months.

That being said. I will NOT be canceling my pre-order, but I also will NOT be starting a career game until at least the injury bug is fixed.

I'm reserving judgement on that one.

Almost in false hope that it's not true.

Something simple like that couldn't have been missed surely?

And it was one of the founders of the game who said that he never noticed it :(

So that tells me one of two things. Either

1.) He never laid eyes on the finished product

or

2.) He's lying

Whichever it is, he would have been better served by shutting his trap.

So that tells me one of two things. Either

1.) He never laid eyes on the finished product

or

2.) He's lying

Whichever it is, he would have been better served by shutting his trap.

You will treat SI staff with respect or I will remove your ability to post here, ok.

I sincerely apologize if my comments seemed disrespectful. Can you understand why someone might get that impression, though? These issues seemed like very obvious problems, so to say that he didn't notice the problems seemed a little disconnected, that's all. Once again, I apologize for any disrespect. It was not intended.

Archived