Can we set prefered numbers?

We have all heard that players will have preffered squad numbers in FM09.

But I made a team in the editor(Harpenden Town, see the GPTG for more if interested) who's only player is a player I created, Ben Harper.

In my 9 seasons on FM, he has had the 33 shirt for every one of them. I was hoping that I could set his prefered number to 33, just to add something to the game.

So is it possible to set prefered numbers to players in the editor?

I guess it will have to be someone from SI to answer this, so sorry for the relatively pointless thread to everyone else.

Even IRL it can cause a big fuss.

Like when Michael Ballack signed for Chelsea, he wanted Gallas' 13. But Gallas got upset that it was taken away, and IMO it was that that helped him to decide him to leave.

But I hope it doesn't happen too often, as there isn't many players who want a certain number i don't reckon.

Even IRL it can cause a big fuss.

Like when Michael Ballack signed for Chelsea, he wanted Gallas' 13. But Gallas got upset that it was taken away, and IMO it was that that helped him to decide him to leave.

But I hope it doesn't happen too often, as there isn't many players who want a certain number i don't reckon.

Yes that's what I mean, if a world class player is coming in then it could be a big deal but I don't want to see a media story that my new cover for midfield is complaining that he doesn't have his favorite number which belongs to my star player.

I hope you can as I'd like to put my number as 7 when i create myself in the game

also i think it'd be good if you could do a couple of numbers so i could put

Fav # = 7

2nd # = 10

3rd # = 18

etc...

That could be asking a bit too much, I'd like to have one prefered number first.

Archived