WOW identical

The name 'Chamillionaire' is enough to make me not want to know any more about him.
I concur. Sounds like a right dick.

You're judging something you know nothing about. Chamillionaire is fantastic.

Anyway, I initially thought you was talking about a regen who looked like him!

To be honest, this thread should be closed. Partly because I turned it into drivel, and partly because it doesn't really have anything to do with FM other than the fact the OP was 'browsing some leagues'. Regen look-a-likes would be different matter, however.

You're judging something you know nothing about. Chamillionaire's is fantastic.

Anyway, I initially thought you was talking about a regen who looked like him!

I may know nothing about Chamillionaire, but I know I tend to be turned off by someone giving themself a ridiculous name and that the sexist, homophobic, misogynistic world of hip-hop is a disgrace.

I may know nothing about Chamillionaire, but I know I tend to be turned off by someone giving themself a ridiculous name and that the sexist, homophobic, misogynistic world of hip-hop is a disgrace.

This definately should be moved to OTF BUT you're generalising Hip Hop. You're basing your entire knowledge of hip hop on the mainstream. Obviously, you won't but take some time to listen to Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Atmosphere - you may be surprised.

This definately should be moved to OTF BUT you're generalising Hip Hop. You're basing your entire knowledge of hip hop on the mainstream. Obviously, you won't but take some time to listen to Talib Kweli, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Atmosphere - you may be surprised.

Listened to some off the stuff you mentioned and it almost made me be sick all over my floor. All hip hop I've heard is terrible and I'm not having a go at him because of his name, I'm having a go at him because of the name he made up for himself which is frankly terrible.

haha only a matter of time before this thread closes. but does anyone know if aaron mclean is any good?

i was thinking of buying him for league 1 side

He always does well for teams. Never bought him personally but I've seen him score loads.

Talib Kweli and Lupe are good but the other two are rubbish.

Listened to some off the stuff you mentioned and it almost made me be sick all over my floor. All hip hop I've heard is terrible and I'm not having a go at him because of his name, I'm having a go at him because of the name he made up for himself which is frankly terrible.

Why did it make you sick?

Talib Kweli and Lupe are good but the other two are rubbish.

Maybe you don't like their music but what I'm pointing out is that not all hip hop is sexist, gangster nonsence.

Becuase it's awful. It makes me shudder listening to stuff like that but I repect that a lot of people like that sort of music (including you apparently), but my opinion of it is that its terrible.

I like all music :D

I don't care that people don't like the music but I do get annoyed when people judge a genre of music yet know nothing about it. It's a problem I have ;)

I had a regen who was the spitting image of Carlos Puyol once :D.

I once had a regen that looked exactly like another regen I had! In fact it happens alot :D

Archived