season cards

hi

at the moment the stadium of my club gets expanded with about 15000 seats. however, i can only sell season cards (dutch translation, dont know if it's correct) for the seats that are already built. i cant sell any cards when the expansion is done, losing a steady sum of income. shouldn't it be possible to sell half-season cards in januari?

hi

at the moment the stadium of my club gets expanded with about 15000 seats. however, i can only sell season cards (dutch translation, dont know if it's correct) for the seats that are already built. i cant sell any cards when the expansion is done, losing a steady sum of income. shouldn't it be possible to sell half-season cards in januari?

Well one bonus of 09 will be that any stadium expansions will be started after the last home game of the season, hopefully enabling seasons tickets (cards) to be sold at the start of the season like they are reguarly because the expansion will be completed before this. That is the plan anyway.

This does happen in real life anyway with or without stadium expansion. My club (Southend United) offer half season tickets at the beginning of the season as well as half-way (about December/January time) through the season.

Ofcourse it happens, if there are spare ones anyway. But its not currently in the game and i figure the fast tracked stadium expansions will help with this in 09.

Although i agree, if there was any room, half priced January sell offs could be a nice addition

hi

To be honest guys, as much as this would have been a good idea, SI have already stated that all Stadium expansions will happen (and I am assuming complete) in the close season so this is no longer an issue as I see it!

and without stadion expansions? what if a club isnt that populair at the beginning of the season, and they don't sell all the season cards in the summer. the club goes on an winning streak the next 6 months, which makes the club more populair. the remaining cards could be sold in the winter.

To be honest guys, as much as this would have been a good idea, SI have already stated that all Stadium expansions will happen (and I am assuming complete) in the close season so this is no longer an issue as I see it!

It doesn't matter. I'm not sure about other clubs but I know that my club sell half season tickets which will obviously give them a little boost in cash during that time. As far as I know this isn't what happens in FM and probably should be.

Archived