Questions no-ones asked 3d

1) Will we have to watch the whole match in 3d or can we still select "key" like with 2d?

2) In 2d, watching the match at real speed seemed really slow, so i always just put it to the fastest speed but with 3D, if we can change the speed, at the fastest speed it could look abit of a mess (like PES09)?

:D

1) Will we have to watch the whole match in 3d or can we still select "key" like with 2d? I'm sure we will be able to

2) In 2d, watching the match at real speed seemed really slow, so i always just put it to the fastest speed but with 3D, if we can change the speed, at the fastest speed it could look abit of a mess (like PES09)? I think the introduction of 3D will make "normal speed" palatable

will all the players look the same? or will like height, skin colour, hair colour ect be correct for the personel?

The researchers had to post what the player's hair colour was, I don't know about hair style. I guess it'd be weird seeing Edgar Davids with short spikey hair:eek:!

Height will be, it's in 2d but we can't see the difference between short and tall. Now we can see players differently, we also see different heights.

I also reckon skin colour will be in, it wouldn't be too hard to research.

These are just what I think would be, and what I've read on the forum.

1) Will we have to watch the whole match in 3d or can we still select "key" like with 2d?

2) In 2d, watching the match at real speed seemed really slow, so i always just put it to the fastest speed but with 3D, if we can change the speed, at the fastest speed it could look abit of a mess (like PES09)?

1) If you look at the screenies (and it's possibly also been said somewhere) you'll see little green bits on the time bar as it goes along - those are the highlights you watch :)

2) I was duped on that for a while, there is a seperate slider for the highlight speed - you just have to look carefully. I'm imagining it could look quite amusing at ful speed :p

The researchers had to post what the player's hair colour was, I don't know about hair style. I guess it'd be weird seeing Edgar Davids with short spikey hair:eek:!

Height will be, it's in 2d but we can't see the difference between short and tall. Now we can see players differently, we also see different heights.

I also reckon skin colour will be in, it wouldn't be too hard to research.

These are just what I think would be, and what I've read on the forum.

What's been said, from my memory, hair colour not style, height and skin colour are in there. Nothing else for this version (i don't think... might have forgotten something)

good. looking forward to seeing 3d in action.

I also said that and got shot down ;) I think it's just getting the gameplay right this time round - that's why there's no close up cameras etc

now I'm too slow lol I was originally quoting "what about facegen, surely that can be used in 3d?"

Archived