Searching

only if your using a scouting tool / editor

Even that can't be relied on rekluse.

I scouted Gerard Pique with FM Scout last night.

He has a Minimum fee release clause listed on his profile as £14,000,000 yet the Scout says his sale price is £88,500,000....

And I have never had a reason to do so but if your doing this you could use one of the scout tools and disable the ability to view all options except minimum fee release clauses and the normal things you can see in game, so all your in essence doing is adding the ability to search by minimum fee release clauses.

One trick I do when doing this sort of thing to prevent me from 'cheating' is to only load my short lists that I create into the scout tool so that it doesn't produce players I don't already know of. Not sure how practical that would be if your trying to search through tons of players for min fee releases though.

He has a Minimum fee release clause listed on his profile as £14,000,000 yet the Scout says his sale price is £88,500,000....

I don't have the scout tool on this PC, and not sure which ones are being used with this version, but I know in FM Genie at least you can search specifically for min fee releases and not sale values.

The other scouting tools I don't know their options so you may be right.

I don't have the scout tool on this PC, and not sure which ones are being used with this version, but I know in FM Genie at least you can search specifically for min fee releases and not sale values.

The other scouting tools I don't know their options so you may be right.

Actually, I'm using FM Genie scout.

So it's probably you who is right, I never saw that filter option :thup:

thats because, without the minimum fee clause, it would cost you £88.5m to buy him. sale price doesnt take into account any release clauses in their contracts

Does any 1 no how to check if a player has a minimum fee release clause when you are searching for players to buy without clikcking on them??

The only way I can think of is by sending out scouts who will mention this in their reports but thats probably not what you want to hear.

Archived