fm o9 demo

No official date from SI, yet. Likely to be the end of this month.

There have been several threads like this created so please search in the future. :)

thx i knew when it would be released but after reading a post of simular a few mins ago some fella got is head ripped off for asking just a question and its a shame that people need to resort to slagging people off just because he wanted some information i myself have done it also to other users and directly at si but i think it needs to stop asap

He started it :(

No I wasn't giving out to you. I was just wondering. :)

thx i knew when it would be released but after reading a post of simular a few mins ago some fella got is head ripped off for asking just a question and its a shame that people need to resort to slagging people off just because he wanted some information i myself have done it also to other users and directly at si but i think it needs to stop asap

Just testing were you? :D Yeah, I agree with you. I'm fed up of these threads as well but it is inevitable that people will post them. Slagging someone off for asking is just going to make it worse.

I agree with you about the 'slagging off' should stop, but so should pointless threads like this one. If you don't like the tone of a post, or you see someone slagging someone off for no reason, report it :thup:

Hopes this doesn't count as slagging off! :D

Archived