Little Features

Wouldn't it be cool if in future FMH games, rare little features were added, like 3 Yellow cards given like Graham Poll did, A player may retire at a young age due to constant injuries, A player may get fined for an incident outside of football or attacking a fan like cantona did, a club may go into administration and shut down and all there players appear on frees. I think that if SI added these very very rare features, it would make the game more exciting, but I'm not saying fmh2008 was rubbish, just that there wasn't many little features.

So, what little features would you like to see in the future?

Maybe we could do without that one agovind ;) It would ruin the game tbh imo, imagine the scenario now; Champions League Final and all of a sudden out of nowhere your player is banned as he has gone to rehab, imo would ruin the game :)

I think if it does happen to me, I probably would just want to chuck my psp out of the window. I get enough problems as it is through suspensions and injuries, I don't think I could handle seeing my player be banned for 7 months. I honestly think its a bad idea, and there most likely will be getting too realistic, I dont want to see a message in the inbox saying

'Top Secret Message from Team X

We will pay you £y to lose to team z.'

I think going this indepth will probably annoy a few people when it happens.

Livi?

[Guess what....

Fmh2009 comes out on 14th November 2008 :D]

LivitheLion tried to steal my thread. Yeah thats the whole point to it to be released at the same time will most prob release my other 2 threads as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it also be cool if say you were an international manager and a player was linked with a bigger club than his own, you could tell him he needs to be playing for a bigger club to get international football. Also, persuading Players to come out of international retirement.

I think player interaction as a whole needs to be improved, so perhaps that could be a feature, along with the things like

'You have been playing brilliantly lately'

'I am pleased with you recent form'

'Your recent form has been decent, but I know you can play better'

'Some poor form recently'

'Buck up your ideas or you going to be seeing some reserve action'

Then you can have others such as transfers

'Extremely intrested in signing such a hot prospect/player'

'Would be a good signing'

'Haven't made an offer, but I like him'

'I don't plan on making an offer for such a useless player'

Then managerial interaction

'I respect Manager A'

'Manager A has not been given enough time and does not deserve to be sacked.

'Manager A is not good enough for this league/team'

'The only thing Manager A would win is Worst Manager of the Year.'

and so on.

Just out of the blue, quiet hard-working Phil trying his best in several positions on the field, and then he comes out of nowhere and smacks it to the man in black!! So I do agree, the odd little mishap like that would be funny and make the game more enjoyable for me

• SI Staff
Wouldn't it be cool if in future FMH games, rare little features were added, like 3 Yellow cards given like Graham Poll did, A player may retire at a young age due to constant injuries, A player may get fined for an incident outside of football or attacking a fan like cantona did, a club may go into administration and shut down and all there players appear on frees. I think that if SI added these very very rare features, it would make the game more exciting, but I'm not saying fmh2008 was rubbish, just that there wasn't many little features.

So, what little features would you like to see in the future?

Of these:

* Players retiring from injury

* Clubs going into administration

Are already in the game, there are others also still present in FMH which you haven't listed and which I won't mention as it'd spoil the surprise if you do come across them ..

Does it come into your inbox saying Team X have went bankrupt?

it came up in my inbox saying if they dont find an investor soon, the club could go into administration.

but as soon as the next season started, it came up somebody invested in the club. i went into them and their finances were 'rich'.

Archived