Question

Rite my mate sed that fifa manager has got a bigger database than football manager. And he claims its a more in depth and best selling manager sim of all time. I thought that football manager was better on all these things ive not played fifa manager because i thought that football manager was the most in depth and most accurate manager sim out of both. Is he having me on?

cheers

FIFA Manager is damn near unplayable with their transfer system...you know its bad when before each and ever transfer you have to debate for 10 minutes or so whether that is even fair. Can easily transfer several mediocre players to bring Aguero or the like to even a mid table club.

:D :D FM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LMA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (about a hundred more of these: >>) >> FIFA.

And I'm being kind.

FIFA Manager just doesn't make sense.

I've heard some whoppers in my time.... :D

F00000K them lol they can all bash over there wife on private life. then after that they can go swap Damien Duff for Messi it seems to be there kind of thing. There probably the fans of football that expects there hull city team to bid for Aguero and cry when they find out there club did not make a bid to match Chelseas millions for the player. They think they could of had him for a stright swap for Geovanni lol:) bunch of clowns.

Archived