being approched

wardog

i dont know if this is in the game or not but i think it would be a good feature if a club approached you towards the end of your contract for you to start at the end of the contract.

After of coarse if you accept you are no longer in charge of any transfer affairs at your current club. Any one agree or disagree?

I think it sometimes happens but you have to join the other club immediately. If you could stay at your club it would be a bit stupid... I mean... what stops you from losing all the games so that the other team you are going to join wins the league or something like that?

No what i mean is i am Rangers currently and in January i got offered the Hamburg job. Ive never managed in Germany before and would like to try it. However i also want to see this season out because this is the best chance i have of winning the treble and unlikley but possible quadruple.

Alls im saying is i would like to be able to negotiate and say i would like to take over at your club but at the end of the season but in return have a transfer embargo placed on me.

I remember being on international management, Hamburg approached me in February. I told them I'll delay my decision till end of season. They were willing to wait. However, meantime, they managed to get relegated, so I rejected them when the end of season came.

Archived