Favourite players that play for other clubs

I'd say,

Torres(Yes, again. But not only is he a class striker, he's a great team player!)

Carew - A powerhouse of a player, and seems to tie Villa together at the front, when he didn't play they looked a much lesser team!

Cahill - A great little player, again, Everton look half the team when he isn't on that pitch!

Zaki - Ok, ok, i know he's only been around for five minutes but i just think this guy looks every bit the class striker! His movement and finishing is great!

I also admire Torres. Has been one of my favorite strikers for some time and was gutted when he went to Liverpool and we didn't even try to get him (as far as I know). Villa. Pato. Kaka. Evra. Vidic (hugely underrated IMO). Carragher (also underrated). Riise (thanks for the goal, mate! Haha!). Defoe. Every Ex-Chelsea player except Robben & Gallas. Micah. Martins. Given. RVP. Huntelaar (hurry up and sign him!). Materazzi (haha! Nice one!), Buffon, Maldini, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Aguero...

it never said that!!

As title says which players do you really like who dont player for your club.

Odd reason but within the boundaries of the question!!!

Player I like because their good?... Fabregas, Owen and Shearer if he was still playing!!

im only choosing some from other Premiership clubs 'cause otherwise there would be to many!

ashley young , gabi agbonlahor , andy reid! , niko kranjcar , xabi alonso, shay given , robinho , damien duff , stephen ireland , wright-phillips , m.petrov , richie dunne , s.gerrard , torres , kuyt , babel....

thats all i can think of for now

Shearer - Arrogant? maybe so, he was a class act who followed his heart to his hometown club and even though he won nothing I'm sure he's not too fussed about it and I applaud him for that.

Now Ronaldo... he's arrogant and in a horrible way. Now he's the sort of person I don't like, yes he might be talented but as a person he's a total *****.

Shearer - Arrogant? maybe so, he was a class act who followed his heart to his hometown club and even though he won nothing I'm sure he's not too fussed about it and I applaud him for that.

Now Ronaldo... he's arrogant and in a horrible way. Now he's the sort of person I don't like, yes he might be talented but as a person he's a total *****.

same i respect shearer for chosen his hometown club instead of the money and trophies of manchester united which is a rarety these days as no one has any loyalty to their clubs any more.

Archived