My Favoured Teams

I think that there should be an option to add a team to your list of favourite teams in game. It would be very good.

I have just managed a team for 6 seasons taking them from League One to mediocrity in the Premier League. I've decided to leave now and want a new challenge but I like this team so I think it would be good to add them as one of my favoured teams for later on in the game in case I ever want to go back.

In fact, this would also be a good option to add players to in case you want to re-sign them in the future. The player could say it's good to link back up with me as he knows how much I rate him etc.

yep, should definitely be som evolution in the favoured clubs parts.. also in the disliked parts as well, building up new rivals etc... although there oughta be a limit on it really, or you could just add loads of players and it would be dead easy to sign them then!

It should be like the provincial and national decisions in europa universalis, you should have to meet a specific criteria in order to add a club/player to your liked/disliked list.

These could be set plays such as getting fired, being at a club for a certain length of time, getting punted after a takeover (which should allow you to reverse adding a team to your disliked list if they were taken over again later in the game).

It would be more difficult to find situations like the above for players, but I'm sure it would be no trouble for someone with more imagination than me.

Archived