Crickies Update 12th August!!!!!

Crickie, are you able to take a look at the problem where some of the attributes at start are different when starting in Spain instead of England? Thanks.

I guess this is better directed to someone at SI, but we all know how much they care about the PSP.

Crickie, are you able to take a look at the problem where some of the attributes at start are different when starting in Spain instead of England? Thanks.

I guess this is better directed to someone at SI, but we all know how much they care about the PSP.

allrite to be honest i dont know much about this as i never start a game as a spanish team so you would probably be better asking someone at si

is there any way to download the changes file, directly to the psp and in the right folder, through the psp's internet browser? (its the only net i can get onto atm) thanks crickie btw

no i dont think so its would probably save the changes file to another file.

nasri of arsenal is on a free transfer when you start on your new update

Its because arsenals team is full so it deleates the last player off the team.

If you find the following line in the file and delete it then nasri is on arsenal

"PLAYER""Kevin" "Fields" "Bury" "Kieran" "Gibbs" "1989" "109" "144" "Arsenal"

wont be able to give you an update mate, broke my psp this morning, screen totally knackered! so im out of the game until i can get a new one

This is your chance LSD get in that Hilux and start posting!!! lol :D

Sorry Ridley not taking the p*** out of your misfortune, hope you get it sorted asap.

:cool::thup:

Hey cool i've got family in Ireland, bloody hundreds of them!

My mum's Irish, I went a few years ago and met about a hundred people related or distantly related to me!

It's quite good there but the ferry journey was horrific! The sea was very choppy and everyone on the ferry was being sick, everywhere! So there's a bit of comfort if your going by ferry! :D

lol :D:thup:

Oh come on do you want this place to be a ghost town?

jeez the only time you come on here is to close all the threads.

Were having trouble thinking of things to post about FMH, so were having a chat about other things. Can you suggest something then?

If you want to post off topic threads then use the CORRECT FORUM. This forum is for FMH topics only.

Oh come on do you want this place to be a ghost town?

jeez the only time you come on here is to close all the threads.

Were having trouble thinking of things to post about FMH, so were having a chat about other things. Can you suggest something then?

The reason why this community is broken into separate forums is for ease of use. If we used each forum for random chat away from that sections intended use it would be a mess. This is why the thrieving communities on the OTF and Football forums are there. It just happens that the FMH forum is't moderated anywhere near as much as some of the others and people have deviated from its main aim i.e. Football Manager Handheld discussion.

Archived