Difference between playable and watchable leagues on game speed

Thanks for the reply, guys - if I get some spare time this weekend I guess I will give it a go - The other question with regards to this is what exactly the difference would be gameplay wise. Apart from not being able to play the teams, would there be less players loaded into the teams? From the above it seems that database size is more important so, can I assume that even though the teams and results are simulated as normal, there are more greyed out players than if it were a playable league?

View only -= most of team are greys

• 3 months later...

I have recently started a new game where I had every league playable. Predictably this lead to some rather slow processing times. I am currently in pre season and after match days with several matches, the game can take almost 30 mins to update. I do, however, like the idea of having a whole football world simulated in one game.

My question is - if I loaded all the leagues as non playable (except the one I'm playing in) - would this lead to a significant performance imporvement with regards to processing speed?

Thanks for the reply, guys - if I get some spare time this weekend I guess I will give it a go - The other question with regards to this is what exactly the difference would be gameplay wise. Apart from not being able to play the teams, would there be less players loaded into the teams? From the above it seems that database size is more important so, can I assume that even though the teams and results are simulated as normal, there are more greyed out players than if it were a playable league?

• 1 month later...
Is there an estiamate of about how many players are loaded in a small, medium, and large database? Just trying to get an estimate of how much bigger or smaller one is from the other.

Isuckatfm: Yeah, I'm just trying NOT to start yet ANOTHER new thread for a question related to this topic.

Have the forums gone bananas again?

kccircle's post says he made it in March and it jumped to the opening post location.

Yeah, it was odd - As soon as Kccircle replied to my question it ended up several pages back because it was showing as the most recent post... very strange!

Archived