Steve Mclaren still in charge!!!!

Sorry if this is the wrong forum wasnt sure which to post it in.

I really want the England job and its the only job that would make me leave lincoln (started unemployed) But steve mclaren is still in charge!!!

Its now 2016, just started the 16-17 season i won the premier league last season and loads of clubs want me. But why oh why is steve mac still in charge of England!!! i really want this job i really need him to get sacked as i think ive done all i can with lincoln. Any help here or do i just have to wait even longer??

Thx guys

aside from cheating, not really. you could take up a different country for now and just hope mcclaren crashes out of major comp early whilst at the same time you do well, it might get their attention.

or, use FMM or create a new manager, assign him to England then resign straight away, then apply with your usual manager.

personally, i go for the former, i generally end up with a good nation after managing a mediocre 1 (i.e. went from Czech Rep to Italy after knocking them out of the WC)

yeah this needs to be changed. I wanted to manage Bulgaria but they had the same manager for like 20 years straight and never made it to a single competition...It might not be a big country but there's no way in hell they wouldn't change the manager for that long.

pre-patch database he stayed in charge in all my games, after the patch in my long term game it went

Capello Euro 2008 out in group stage - sacked

Mouriniho World Cup 2010 quarters + Euro 2012 out in group stage - sacked

Allerdyce(?) current

Same as me, lol. :p

Archived