Game crashes at 14:00 20/6/13

I found another person who had the exact same problem.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/302793-20-june-2013-quot-The-application-has-stopped-working-quot-problem < Thread

Team: Guarani (Originally from Brazilian Second Divison)

League : Brazilian First Divison.

Active Leagues: Argentina (Premier + Second) , Brazil (First + Second) , England (Premier + 3 npower leagues) , Italy (Serie A+B) , Mexico (First) , Peru (First) , Spain (Liga BBVA + Liga Adelante)

League changes : all 3 english npower leagues to be removed 25/6/13 , Italy Serie B to be removed 30/6/13 , Spanish Liga Adelante to be removed 10/7/13, Chile First Divison to be added 1/1/14 , Colombia First Divison to be added 1/1/14 , Uruguay First Divison to be added 1/8/13.

I tried using the solution given by the moderator, however, it didn't work. I will assume that the problem is the exact same one and not system-related. However, i do have 4 leagues that are supposed to be removed that same month. 3 leagues from England, leaving only the Premier League. The fourth league to be removed is Serie B from Italy. I've tried erasing all of the scheduled league changes, but it still crashes.

However, the most interesting and relevant fact is probably that 20/6/13 is also the start of the transfer window. I have no idea why it crashes tho.

Please, any and all help will be most appreciated.

Do you have any players joining you on this date? if so have you edited them? If the answer is yes to both then it is because they have been edited using a third party editor. if the answer is yes to the first and no to the last, then there must be something wrong with the player.

That is all that I can offer on this one.

Do you have any players joining you on this date? if so have you edited them? If the answer is yes to both then it is because they have been edited using a third party editor. if the answer is yes to the first and no to the last, then there must be something wrong with the player.

Actually one other thought - if you have a player joining you, is he from one of the leagues you are removing/adding?

It also could be related to the reset date of one of the leagues. (Knowing that it is around there for England & Italy :p) - Generally crashes on the reset dates have something to do with edited data (Have you done any editing, whether with a third party tool or with the actual FM editor?

On 20th of June, nope, i have no player joining or leaving. And i haven't used the editor since i don't know how it works.

Actually one other thought - if you have a player joining you, is he from one of the leagues you are removing/adding?[/quote

I do got transfer activity on 1/7/13. Perhaps somehow related even tho its 12 days off?

1 player, Burdisso, joining from Argentina Premier Division. (The league was active from the creation of this game)

3 players leaving =

Jaime joining Vit. Setubal from the Portuguese Premier League. (The league was active from the creation of this game)

Cabelo joining Braga from the Portuguese Premier League. ^

Luis Gustavo joining Atletico Nacional from Colombian First Division. (The league is set to start activity 10/1/14)

Luis Gustavo would be the one player leaving and joining a league that is set to be added.

It also could be related to the reset date of one of the leagues. (Knowing that it is around there for England & Italy :p) - Generally crashes on the reset dates have something to do with edited data (Have you done any editing, whether with a third party tool or with the actual FM editor?

Nope, i haven't used any third party tool or the FM editor. I haven't dared to :|

Try to stop the league changes. They are known to crash saves under certain conditions

Yeah, i've tried that already, it still crashes :/

have you tried going on a holiday for a day? Helped me a couple of times.

Yeah i tried that too. I actually even loaded a save i had made at the start of the season and left on vacation. However, it still crashed at that very same date.

Any help is well appreciated.

have you tried going on a holiday for a day? Helped me a couple of times.

Yeah. I even loaded a save from the start of that season and went on vacation till 20/6/13. It still crashes.

• 2 months later...

Archived