FM12 Holiday Project 3: Your Input Needed

Which country should I run a holiday game in?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which country should I run a holiday game in?

• Iceland
    • Northern Ireland
    • Wales
    • South Africa
    • United States
    • Australia
    • Hong Kong
    • India
    • Indonesia
    • Malaysia
    • Singapore
    • Other, please specify

I was planning on starting a final holiday project for this version soon. After running the big leagues for the last one, I was thinking of doing a league, possibly in a smaller country or a larger one that is not a historical power, that would get very far into the future. I want some opinions on which league that you all want to see before I make a decision this weekend, so I am putting up a poll with some choices. I will then use the poll results as a guideline.

Remember that last year I did holiday games in Iceland and Hong Kong. I will only be running the top division in whatever country I choose with a small database.

Interesting results so far.

What would you like to see with Poland? How long do you think it would take to become the top league in the world?

To be honest I don't think it has potential to develop into the top league in the world. I'd just like to see how my home country develops over so many years and will they be able to produce another golden generation and replicate their success from the 70s and 80s.

Interesting that MLS is leading the vote so far. That would definitely be something that I would be interested in, but I am scared that the game is more likely to be unstable than other leagues would be. I will probably make a final decision tomorrow and get the game running.

Archived