Lay off for the tap in

How do you get your players to lay the ball off to a team mate who is in the center of the area to tap it in.

I see these chances being created but rarely does the play on the ball take the opportunity to pass it. Is there is a way of getting them to?

Do they have high teamwork? A good level of creativity and decisions also helps.

Its usually my attacking wingers that create these chances one has 10 Teamwork the other 12 so not great. I think decision making is definately something i need to look at in future signings, cause there are some definate goal chances that im missing due to this.

Have a read of this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/289528-The-SI-Sports-Centre-All-You-Need-To-Know-About-FM

Give it time for the images to load in though as there are quite a few. You want post 32 to see how I was set up and then the few posts after explain how it played out and how players played certain types of balls etc and tells you what attributes they used.

This is one of my biggest bugbears. Not with the game, but with myself. I can't work out how to get players to square the ball for a simple tap in. I'll have a look at the link in Cleon's post.

cheers for the link, gonna read through some of the other stuff too cause looks like you have some good knowledge.

Do you have anything on a 4-5-1/4-3-3 set up, i prefer to use that over 4-4-2 cause i like the control the midfield

Archived