fans unhappy with boring results

Playing this game takes so much time, I've started leaving my ass man in charge of pre season. Thought all was going well, but when interacting with board noticed the fans were unhappy about the style of football being played, despite winning 5 games 3 or 4 - 0.

My ass man's profile says he likes adventurous football, and hes been told to use my current tactics. He's also an ex player in favoured personnel, so it cant be anything personal against him...

This also brings to question why they prefer my style of play (thats obviously the same as I have him doing), yet in my profile I apparently have a balanced or general everything, despite playing with high creativity and roaming with a ball playing defence and attacking fullbacks/midfield?

It's not a game breaker and not effecting my results, but obviously will effect board and fan confidence. Anyone any ideas on how to stop this other than playing pre season myself? or how to change my profile?

Many thanx if you can help

Even if he's using your current tactics he could still be using different shouts or whatever. Or it could just be completely random. I've also noticed that my profiles on numerous saves always seem to have me with balanced or general everything. I may use a pretty adventurous tactic for 10 years yet I'm still balanced or general. Pretty boring if you ask me!

I have been getting this message for the past 3 seasons. tbh we don't play great football but we score loads and don't concede many, you'd think that would be enough for the fans. It was a deliberate plan to keep it tight at the back and not concede many goals so it's not pretty but it is effective. I even had Mourinho comment he wasn't a fan of my style of football :D I just ignore it all now.

Archived