Can you apply for jobs from non active leagues?

I just setup a new game with the long term goal of moving around Europe and trying my hand in multiple leagues. With that in mind I started off with the German league active and the English, Spanish and Italian setup to just show results only. Is it possible to receive job offers from those leagues if they are not active? I have somehow managed to remove those leagues from my subscriptions so I dont know if I will even see potential job openings.

You can just add the leagues you want to play at the end of each season but you may want to remove the leagues you are no longer using so your player database doesn't get out of control.

STAMPLER

While you answered the question, was there any need for the sarcasm?

If you want to able to move to any of those leagues at any time then yes i'm afraid so. If you go to the job centre you will see job security for the clubs from the nations you have loaded and internationals. They will be the only jobs you can apply for.

no. you can not do that because the leagues are NOT ACTIVE.

surprising, isnt it?

A touch surprising when one of the main advertising features for the game was "manage anywhere, any time".

For a journeyman save, having the ability to apply for jobs in leagues that are not currently active, and switching them to active if you get it, would be a massive benefit and one I hope can be introduced in later versions.

A touch surprising when one of the main advertising features for the game was "manage anywhere, any time".

Which is true. You can select whatever leagues to run within the game. If you don't have a powerful enough computer to run them all at once, it's your free choice to run which ones you please.

And with the new add and removes leagues feature, if you change your mind you can change the leagues.

Which is true. You can select whatever leagues to run within the game. If you don't have a powerful enough computer to run them all at once, it's your free choice to run which ones you please.

And with the new add and removes leagues feature, if you change your mind you can change the leagues.

but will end up with an unplayble (slow) game as the feature doesn´t work as intended but instead bloats up the DB with thousands of unnescessary regens and adding a single league can make your player total essentially double within a couple years.

Archived