Increase capacity used in regular matches

I am playing as YPA in Finland. My stadium has a capacity of 8730 (400 seated)(400 capacity used in regular matches). Every home match I only get credit for an attendance of 400 even though if you look in the stands there seems to be thousands there. My average attendance for the season is 398 so Im selling out those 400. How do I increase the amount of attendance I get credit for?

I am playing as YPA in Finland. My stadium has a capacity of 8730 (400 seated)(400 capacity used in regular matches). Every home match I only get credit for an attendance of 400 even though if you look in the stands there seems to be thousands there. My average attendance for the season is 398 so Im selling out those 400. How do I increase the amount of attendance I get credit for?

I reckon you need more seats, so either wait for the board to put them in or ask for an expansion

Thanks for the input. I haven't seen anything in requests yet to expand stadium. Just to buy. I didn't think that it could be competition rules but who knows. I expect to gain promotion this upcoming season so that will be a good way to check. Thanks again.

If you don't own the stadium, then you won't be able to expand it.

If you dont own the stadium, which will be the case if you can ask to buy it, you wont be able to expand it. So your options are either to buy the stadium and hope they will let you expand it after that or hold out till you can ask to build a new one instead.

Buying stadium can be beneficial if you can expand it a lot but it can also end up costing more then you get out of it so make the decision carefully.

Archived