Why are Real Madrid always in Red?

I am having quiet a few problems with the 3D match engine.I am Real Madrid and each time i play against a team, both Kits on the 3D match screen seem to clash. Now i have Kits installed, but when i played against Barcelona and Villareal but teams were in Red each time.I really can't figure out what the issue is, as everything else seems to be running correctly, and it is impossible to watch a game now.

Ive loaded up a two new games with Norwich and they play in the correct colour green, And i loaded a Game with Spurs and again they played in their white strip, But any time i start with Real Madrid they always seem to be in red, And never change.I played against their Reserves for the first pre-season match, and the reserves were in black.

Please Help

Here is a video to prove Im not going mad.

[video=youtube;oPKl7trys0Y]

Ok ill try it with out the Kits and Post the results.Dont think the creator has done anything wrong, as i downloaded a pack from another site, any that Kept Madrid in red Too.Its strange as this is the 3rd time ive started a new game, and it worked fine with Norwich, with the Kit pack installed.Spurs played in their white jersey too when i started with them.

Thanx for all your advice.

Archived