Decision Attribute

I have this player with a low decision attribute and I want him to improve it to develop him as a footballer. What are the best methods of increasing the decision attribute? (If training - what type of training schedule should I put him on?)

Thanks in advance :)

If you're playing FM 12 you can see what each catergory trains by doing this;

Player Profile > Training tab > Attribute Development section - click the training catergory tab - then it highlights which attribute is trained by the catergories :)

If you're playing FM 12 you can see what each catergory trains by doing this;

Player Profile > Training tab > Attribute Development section - click the training catergory tab - then it highlights which attribute is trained by the catergories :)

Brilliant tip, thanks. I can't believe I have missed this for so long!

You're very welcome, a lot of people miss it :)

As it is very similar, do you know if there is a way to see which of the "Individual Training Focus" categories affect which attributes? For example, rushing out is not a specific option for goalies to focus on, can you see if "Quickness" or indeed any other focus would cover it? Thanks.

As it is very similar, do you know if there is a way to see which of the "Individual Training Focus" categories affect which attributes? For example, rushing out is not a specific option for goalies to focus on, can you see if "Quickness" or indeed any other focus would cover it? Thanks.

The individual focus ones do what they say. The only one what does more than 1 attribute is quickness and that does pace and acceleration. The rest focus on the attribute the individual focus is named after. I.e strength does strength, composure does composure and so on.

Archived