End loan of a player

I've got a player from Tottenham loaned to my team, Lincoln City, as a substitution of another player that injured in the pre-season. I paid €395k and I'm paying full salary. The problem is that he's injured for 5/6 months (maybe till April) and in January the other player will be able to play. So I wanted to end the loan (it was also recommended by the assistant coach), but it isn't possible. I have another player in loan, who I payed 10K to the club, maybe, and it's possible to end it. How can i fix this? I'm paying him 2.200€ per week...

NO Nobby, Im certain this is wrong. If you have the player on loan to your team, you can end it regardless of whether there was a recall clause. Sending a player back has got sweet FA to do with recalling them.

However, if you are in England and the player is on loan from another english team, and you paid a fee, then you can only send it back in a transfer window, and if they are abroad you can send them back more freely.

I got caught out by the english thing signing de jong on loan but forgetting to register him in time, couldnt sent him back

Archived