Promotion

So I managed to lead the Swans to a promotion out of the npower league to the premier league but I really dont know what that means beyond moving up into the top division. When will the move happen? The team is in it's summer break but the game still lists me in the npower league. Curious to know if I will receive more funding so I dont get relegated again. Sorry, Im from the states and very unfamiliar with how this works.

thanks

You generally get around £40m tv money, and if any of your games are on tv you get £500,000 per game compared to about £16,000 in the Championship.

The tables are reset around 17th June and the fixtures plus cash comes in then i believe. Then you will be classed as 'Premier League'.

If you're playing on FM12, you get provisional budgets on the 1st of June iirc. This means you can start to look at buying players with your Premier League money the proper swap. It's usually between the 17th and the 25th of June that you'll get your proper budgets. If you don't spend any of your provisional budgets and your finances stay reasonable then your proper budgets probably won't change.

Archived