12.1.0 transfers question

I read the whole changelist but i didnt see anything about the transfer system changed, or did i miss it?

Anyoe know if anything has changed? Its near impossible to sell players in the lower leagues. I get lots of interest buy clubs dont bid for my players. I hve to offer them and i never get the actual value they cost, and normally cant rven get them to go for 1k when their value is 100-200k. Either teams cant afford them, or his wage demands are too much (false), or the player isnt worth it (also false, 1k for a 200k is more than a bargain.)

In the lower leagues though a lot of players move on loan or for free, theres very few deals for cash. (of course this depends how low you are looking) but doesnt sound too unusual to me.

Maybe so, but i expect clubs to have an offer for even my best players. Or bid for players they r interested in.

- isnt worth the money

- demanding too much (false)

- player demands would be too much (also false, at least they should give it a try)

I've just started a new save and it might be a little early to tell, but players seem to be more reasonable with their wage demands, scouts tell me a player wants at least 500€/month and on the first approach he only wants 300€ as an example and was able to negotiate down to 170€.

Archived