Tutoring

I've signed Sol Campbell for West Ham with the idea he'd tutor my new left back signing Jack Robinson.

For some reason he can't, any idea why? Robinson is 18 and a 'hot prospect' and it's not a positional thing as a load of fullbacks and wingbacks are available for Campbell to tutor.

Cheers people.

I've signed Sol Campbell for West Ham with the idea he'd tutor my new left back signing Jack Robinson.

For some reason he can't, any idea why? Robinson is 18 and a 'hot prospect' and it's not a positional thing as a load of fullbacks and wingbacks are available for Campbell to tutor.

Cheers people.

I have experienced that a new signee can't always tutor/be tutored right away. But after a few weeks, I could pair up my players. Maybe wait for a few weeks and try again. Not sure how long either have been at your club though.

Most likely, the reputation of the Youngster is higher than Sol's.

For some reason he can't, any idea why? Robinson is 18 and a 'hot prospect' and it's not a positional thing as a load of fullbacks and wingbacks are available for Campbell to tutor.Cheers people.

Is that because Campbell can play as a Fullback or because those Fullbacks were able to play as Centre Backs?

Archived