goalkeeper foul.... bug or wrong 3D interpretation?

So the opposite team volleys the ball from a great distance and it ends up in my keepers hand. Suddenly he starts walking, and gets OUT of his area with the ball still in his hands. The referee of course gives a free kick to the opposite team. Is it a known bug or it is just a mistake of the graphics?

no no, you didn't understand the problem here! it is not about the color of the card. I explain...

My keeper catches the ball JUST in front of his posts, THEN he walks like 10-20 steps and goes out of the area WHILE holding the ball

THAT is the problem :)

I think it's wrong 3D interpretation. I've had similar things happen to me; a simple through ball over the top for my keeper to collect, and he grasps it, falls to the ground and keeps sliding until he's out of the area.

What we see in the 3D graphics engine is not picture perfect what the match engine is generating. Which is why you'll sometimes a rubberband effect; see players in miles of space slow down when chasing a ball, and the opposition catch up.

no no, you didn't understand the problem here! it is not about the color of the card. I explain...

My keeper catches the ball JUST in front of his posts, THEN he walks like 10-20 steps and goes out of the area WHILE holding the ball

THAT is the problem :)

Report it with a pkm in the Bugs forum please.

Archived