Manager Promises - not working properly

Hi,

I'm facing a slight issue with a 'manager promise' that doesn't appear to have been implemented correctly. I spoke to Park Chu-young over the summer, and asked him to improve or he would be transfer-listed. He then came and spoke to me and asked for first-team football. I said he can't have it at my club, but I'll loan him out. He was pleased about this.

I then loaned him to Saint Etienne - where he currently is. But today, my assistant manager reminded me that I need to loan him out, and that he will get upset if I go back on my promise. He is already on loan!

Is this a bug that has already been noted, or should I point this out through the official channels?

Im sure its been posted in bug forum a lot already.

Not quite the same thing, and not a bug, but annoying none the less.

My young Mexican Taufic Guarch was struggling to settle, so I told him id try to bring in someone to help him, assuming i would just find an unattached mexican player of any ability and get him on the cheap. Guarch replies 'Great, buy Sebastian Arias, hell help me settle'. Then end of convo without me saying anything. I look up this Arias fella and he is a million out of my transfer budget, and that is just his value never mind what i can buy him for. A few weeks letter I get a message saying I have broken my promise to Guarch to buy Arias this window,

I never agreed to anything!

Archived