How do i help to develop a Take over ?

Im Aberdeen and i'm into my second season and Just finished 3rd behind Celtic and Rangers as you cant compete with them because i don't have any money i'm 3-4 mill in the red and loosing about 300k every month ?! i'm having to sell my best players to get in back in the black but still haven't got money to spend on average replacements. I only get 170k on sponsorships every year Any tips on how to get me a takeover, or get me some money in ?

You can't really develop a takeover. The best thing for you to do would be to get pester your board for as many scouts as possible so that you can get them to scout wherever you are able to scout. I'd get them to look in nations for 15-21 year olds or obscure nations for older players as well and pay the cheap fees for players and then look to help them to progress before selling thm on. Also keep pestering your board for new affliates that could make you money and try get more places available to scout as well.

Im St. Johnstone will a smaller gate than Aberdeen and im 20 million in the black!

Dont sign players for money, just pick up players released by championship clubs, and youth players from france, spain and germany.

Get parent clubs so you get good players on loan for free.

If you successfully get good youth players released by big clubs in other countries (there are an unrealistic amount) then make sure to keep an eye on their contracts. The good ones wont want to renew because they think thy are too big for you, so the summer before they run out sell them for a few million.

Hello Money!

I dont know what i'm doing wrong though ?! I haven't bought any players, only loaned i'm a parent Club with Man City and Man Utd playing me 110k Each a year? I've only loaned 2 players and i'm paying 10% of there wages ? But i looked at my finance's and the club is spend over 250k every month on youth setup 90k a month on ground maintenance ?! i've asked if they can reduce the amount and the board said no. I play all my friendlies at home against bigger clubs ? I'm only getting around 7000-8000 Crowds at home games as well. and only sold around 3500 season tickets ? Really don't know what i'm doing wrong here? Really stumped on how to improve me finance.

I dont know what i'm doing wrong though ?! I haven't bought any players, only loaned i'm a parent Club with Man City and Man Utd playing me 110k Each a year? I've only loaned 2 players and i'm paying 10% of there wages ? But i looked at my finance's and the club is spend over 250k every month on youth setup 90k a month on ground maintenance ?! i've asked if they can reduce the amount and the board said no. I play all my friendlies at home against bigger clubs ? I'm only getting around 7000-8000 Crowds at home games as well. and only sold around 3500 season tickets ? Really don't know what i'm doing wrong here? Really stumped on how to improve me finance.

3500 season tickets? How did you do first season? I havent won the league yet but im getting 11,000, the first season you should get about 7,000, second surely cant be that low? Your youth set up costs are very high as well, care to post a screen shot? In season 7 i was spending £140k a month, after improving them there is no way you should be spending that much unless they have improved. Have you changed anything with the editor? What about wages, whats your wage bill, have you given any one new contracts? That really seems strange, like i say first season i made a small profit, second season i signed a player for £200k and its improved every year since. Who have you sold, and for how much?

Been at Aberdeen for 9 years now and Have won 6 SPL tittles in a row and leading for the 7th. Played in the CL final 3x won 1. Saved enough money to convince the board to build me a new stadium that took 90M out of our pocketbook. The board gives me a 250M transfer budget every year. (I don't spend more than a couple million) I buy cheep and sell high and have quickly become the single most dominate squad in Scotland. Btw, Rangers and Celtic woefully mismanage their funds and players. It's been quite easy. I also have a very international squad. Just a few youth from Great Britten and that's it.

I do like the challenge of the "not big 2" save in the SPL. I had some early struggles but Celtic and Rangers can be cracked.

Archived