removing patches

Frankly the patched game is not the game i purchased and I would not have paid for the current patch. Does anyone know a way to get rid of the patches from the game returning it to the product I actually purchased?

You probably want to expand on what your problem is because all the minor patches so far have been to fix crashes or correct errors rather than change gameplay.

You probably want to expand on what your problem is because all the minor patches so far have been to fix crashes or correct errors rather than change gameplay.

The gameplay is radically different on 12.0.4 than from original, transferring players out for instance is virtually impossible on 12.0.4.

The gameplay is radically different on 12.0.4 than from original, transferring players out for instance is virtually impossible on 12.0.4.

As you can clearly see from the changelist nothing has been altered regarding transfers: Changelist

I suggest rather than blaming the game you read some of the recent threads on transfers and try to understand the market. Alternatively you could expand on your issue providing details of your team, the players you are trying to sell & their contract details (Screenshots would probably help) and then people can advise you.

As you can clearly see from the changelist nothing has been altered regarding transfers: Changelist

I suggest rather than blaming the game you read some of the recent threads on transfers and try to understand the market. Alternatively you could expand on your issue providing details of your team, the players you are trying to sell & their contract details (Screenshots would probably help) and then people can advise you.

Why not blame the game? I know that players sold easier on the earlier patch because I sold them. Now the same players in the same window cannot be given away.

Frankly the patched game is not the game i purchased and I would not have paid for the current patch. Does anyone know a way to get rid of the patches from the game returning it to the product I actually purchased?

I would guess that if you have the disk version then you should be able to go back by reinstalling from the disk, doing whatever needs to be done to Steam, beforehand, to stop it updating.

Archived