where's my press option to insult the referee?

9 yellow cards in a match where I specifically told my players not to use hard tackles...

Where's my option to publically state the referee was a moron and should never be admitted to be part of the game again?

The press options I can choose between all lay the blame on my players which is just plain ridicilous...

Mmm. I can taste your delicious rage from here.

What annoys me about refs is when they book over half of your players when they only make one foul each. Then it says that the ref had a good game. Seriously, that's not a good game.

I would like a function to press on the match referee and complain about his decisions or overall performance. For instance Atkinson has made some dreadful decisions against me this season and i'd love the option to tell a journalist things such as:

"I feel...

X Referee got several major decisons wrong last match."

X Referee failed to protect my players; we were cut to pieces out there."

X Referee's decisions seemed to always go against us."

X Referee was far too card-happy. He seemed to think the match was all about him."

i'd like a function like that. i'd also like the opportunity to make snarky comments to the press about players, the way you can about managers, and have the option to make far less civil comments about other managers. it would be great to be able to behave really badly in game, and quite possibly get fined / touchline-banned for it... i'd also like to be able to call out reporters individually for writing things i disagree with, and even ban certain journos (it's realistic, just look at Ferguson).

I think it would be a bad idea for SI to make it possible for you to openly critizise a referee like that. Real life managers like Ferguson and Mourinho do it to influence referees all the time, but if I had anything to say they would be banned for life already.

SI can't code a system where you can influence media and referees to be favourable towards your team, so they better leave any commenting about referees out.

There is a respect the referee campaign that has been going on for quite a while, which is effectively useless because the FA has no balls to ban/fine managers that disrespect referees (especially not if they are Sir's....)

I agree with this idea too. My GK was red carded because he touched the ball with his HANDS! Not a backpass too.

He got a 3.0 rating lol. Happened many times. But i guess this is just a game. They try to make it as realistic as possible..

I love the idea of this! Blasting the referees everytime and getting a warning and then a ban every month..

i'd like a function like that. i'd also like the opportunity to make snarky comments to the press about players, the way you can about managers, and have the option to make far less civil comments about other managers. it would be great to be able to behave really badly in game, and quite possibly get fined / touchline-banned for it... i'd also like to be able to call out reporters individually for writing things i disagree with, and even ban certain journos (it's realistic, just look at Ferguson).
i agree i love to ban reporters on coroperations

Archived