FMH ID (In Depth)

Greetings to you all, fellow FMH gamers!

Today is a glorious day, one that will be remembered for months, years, decades to come. Today is the day that we, William, Jens, RAC and Patrick release FMH ID upon the world. By now you must all be wondering ‘what the hell is that ID thing?’ Here is your answer.

FMH ID is the first (and only) fully In Depth guide to FMH for PSP. It guides you from start till end to become a Pokémon Football Manager Master. It’s not just thé guide for beginners, it’s thé guide for intermediate AND advanced players as well!

Is this something for me?

Have you ever dreamed of being the new José Mourinho or the pupil of Sir Alex Ferguson? If so then YES, this is for you! This guide offers you the opportunity, not to be the new Mourinho, but the chance to be the first YOU!

What does this cost me?

Nada! Or as Ernest Hemingway would say: NADA! (It’s an intertextual reference, look it up ;))

Can I use this on both PSP and iOs?

Technically, this is a PSP only guide. However, you may find that there are a Zillion tips for the iOS gamers in this awesomest of guides. Not satisfied? Don’t worry, because you might just find the extra bit in your Christmas stockings. ;)

Why are we releasing this now?

In Belgium, where it is already Friday, it is already Friday. When did we say the release was? Exactly: Friday!

We hope you’ll enjoy it and that you will spare a few nice words. :)

Love and all that Jazz,

RAC, Patrick, William and Jens

DOWNLOAD FMH ID: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/8101-fmh-id

I've managed to beat Chelsea and Manchester City

in ONE evening! Amazing! -David Beckham

Boy, if I wasn't this good already,

I'd sure use it! -José Mourinho

One day, I'll be as good as these guys. -Sir Alex Ferguson

These guys are the awesomest we'll ever have! -Declan Barry

Can I just say well done lads - an awful lot of hard work obviously went into this. Didn't read all of it word for word but read through the main parts that interested me.

If you guys ever need a hand with layout etc I'm pretty handy on InDesign etc so just give me a shout.

Well done!

• SI Staff

Very well done imho - I was lucky enough to get a quick preview of it a few days ago and its a very comprehensive guide which I'll be planning on reading through properly once I finish the iOS version of the game ....

This is a pdf that contains knowledge of all sorts. Not everyone know everything there is in there. Some people know a little of this, some know a little of that. This guide compiles it all for everyone to read it without going all over the interwebz to find it. I also reckon this is an excellent help for beginning FMH-addicts :)

Great work lads,anyone new to fmh should definatley go and check it out loads of info :)

Greetings to you all, fellow FMH gamers!

Today is a glorious day, one that will be remembered for months, years, decades to come. Today is the day that we, William, Jens, RAC and Patrick release FMH ID upon the world. By now you must all be wondering ‘what the hell is that ID thing?’ Here is your answer.

FMH ID is the first (and only) fully In Depth guide to FMH for PSP. It guides you from start till end to become a Pokémon Football Manager Master. It’s not just thé guide for beginners, it’s thé guide for intermediate AND advanced players as well!

Is this something for me?

Have you ever dreamed of being the new José Mourinho or the pupil of Sir Alex Ferguson? If so then YES, this is for you! This guide offers you the opportunity, not to be the new Mourinho, but the chance to be the first YOU!

What does this cost me?

Nada! Or as Ernest Hemingway would say: NADA! (It’s an intertextual reference, look it up ;))

Can I use this on both PSP and iOs?

Technically, this is a PSP only guide. However, you may find that there are a Zillion tips for the iOS gamers in this awesomest of guides. Not satisfied? Don’t worry, because you might just find the extra bit in your Christmas stockings. ;)

Why are we releasing this now?

In Belgium, where it is already Friday, it is already Friday. When did we say the release was? Exactly: Friday!

We hope you’ll enjoy it and that you will spare a few nice words. :)

Love and all that Jazz,

RAC, Patrick, William and Jens

DOWNLOAD FMH ID: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/8101-fmh-id

I've managed to beat Chelsea and Manchester City

in ONE evening! Amazing! -David Beckham

Boy, if I wasn't this good already,

I'd sure use it! -José Mourinho

One day, I'll be as good as these guys. -Sir Alex Ferguson

These guys are the awesomest we'll ever have! -Declan Barry

Archived