Foreign Leagues

Can I make the leagues active during a season? I've actually just wrapped up the first season, so add before new one starts?

On a side note, anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of an assistant manager/player. I'm playing as Brighton and Taricco won't accept a transfer and I can find to option to terminate contract!

You can use the add/remove league function. They come into play whenever that leagues 'reset date' is. For example in England it's somewhere around 24th June, Brazil is in January (about 1st/2nd?)

Maybe try and offer Taricco a player or coach only contract, then you should be able to terminate him

Great thanks!

One last thing! I'm 200k under my wage budget but for some reason I can't offer hardly any wages for new coaches and physios? Have slots available but can't fill them when the wages are on 850 max for everyone!

Your wage budget isn't relevant to the staff budget, I don't think you can change the staff budget

Great thanks!

One last thing! I'm 200k under my wage budget but for some reason I can't offer hardly any wages for new coaches and physios? Have slots available but can't fill them when the wages are on 850 max for everyone!

It just your board setting wage caps. Just have to wait for them to change them.

look schwindlig...

you may have the money left in your wage budget .. but the board are actively capping the amount they want to spend on staff.. they may push it out to more for a more experienced coach or less for a crappier one .. but they dont want to spend the wages on the coaches...

its a part of the game..

Archived