Centre Back Goals

Anyone else finding that their centre backs are scoring loads of goals? I havnt even touched the corner settings, and i have Quinton Fortune taking the corners and its Laurent Clerbois, who has scored 10 goals in 22 games, my other centre back has 5 goals as well, its only Mid October!

Is this weird and just the off chance like Lescott had for Everton a few seasons ago or are a lot of people getting this also?

Not just you. I'm seeing my DCs scoring quite a few goals from corners without me touching the settings. I have also seen one of my defenders run 60 yards with the ball and score, but then again it was Marco Materazzi, a total legend of the game, so I reckon players were backing off him out of respect!

Not just you. I'm seeing my DCs scoring quite a few goals from corners without me touching the settings. I have also seen one of my defenders run 60 yards with the ball and score, but then again it was Marco Materazzi, a total legend of the game, so I reckon players were backing off him out of respect!

lucky for him zidane retired otherwise he would of been on the groud

This is in the demo: Not for me, have changed my settings a bit (one CB on 'keeper and one near post with striker on the far past). Kompany has scored 1, Richards has scored 1, Kyle Walker (rb) has also scored one but finished the demo and only scored 3 from defenders up 'til 1st Jan.

Archived