Pre-order not working.

I pre-ordered the game on the official FM 2012 website. I recieved a confirmation e-mail, to prove I purchased the game and it said I would recieve an e-mail at 01.00 BST with my activation key and instructions how to download in steam. It's now 01.22 and I have not recieved any e-mail. What's going on?

• Administrators
I pre-ordered the game on the official FM 2012 website. I recieved a confirmation e-mail, to prove I purchased the game and it said I would recieve an e-mail at 01.00 BST with my activation key and instructions how to download in steam. It's now 01.22 and I have not recieved any e-mail. What's going on?
You should get your email - have you checked your spam folder?

• Administrators
Yeah I've checked every folder available in my e-mail and nothing's there :(
It's definitely on its way - will try and get an update for you

• Administrators
No email for me either, i ordered from www.play-sc.com
Miles has stated in the feedback thread that you will need to contact play-sc.com direct. As for SEGA emails, they are being sent out, please be patient.

• Administrators

What Miles posted in the other thread about www.play-sc.com

Until we'd seen play-sc.com mentioned on this thread, I'd never heard of them.

Looking at their site, they are based in Singapore. Neither SEGA, nor SI, have any contact or knowledge of them, as they would be served by a 3rd party distributor in Singapore.

So you're going to need to get in touch directly with them to find out what is going on, as they are the retailer that you bought the game from. Sorry we can't be of more help.

Archived