Demo to full game question.

Ah damn, so if I start a game in the demo I have to use a small database?

Gutted. I've never understood when people start career games on the demo and only have 1 league running when they get the full game, but this year when I heard you could add leagues I thought I would finally be able to start my game in the demo.

Not too long to wait though so it's all good.

edit: Actually, just seen SI are making genuine customers jump through hoops again by forcing them to use Steam. Gonna have to think long and hard again about purchasing, this is a major step backwards for me.

Ah damn, so if I start a game in the demo I have to use a small database?

Gutted. I've never understood when people start career games on the demo and only have 1 league running when they get the full game, but this year when I heard you could add leagues I thought I would finally be able to start my game in the demo.

Not too long to wait though so it's all good.

I actually think your wrong. Because if you add leagues later your actually increasing the database size?

I actually think your wrong. Because if you add leagues later your actually increasing the database size?

It will but it won't include all the players from the leagues you aren't running...IF...you can't increase the database size.

I suspect it will be a combination of these. Adding leagues to the demo game will increase the size of the database, but ONLY for players from those leagues. So it still will not include as many players from other non-playable countries and leagues that you haven't added, as it would have if you had started from a large database to begin with.

Archived