Youth Managment

You can manage youth internationals ?? as in only the youths ? what fun would that in a club...you couldnt buy players ..the senior team would be able to take ur star player 1 day before that vital match against ur rivals...etc etc

The only way you can do it I think is by going into the editor and adding your youth team into a playable league, so you will still have to manage the senior and reserves. So if your a Premier League team I'd say add your reserves into League One and U18s into Blue Square.

cant you take control of the youths just by un ticking the assistant manager takes control... option ?

cant you take control of the youths just by un ticking the assistant manager takes control... option ?

I wanted to mange just them without managing the 1st team.

You can manage youth internationals ?? as in only the youths ? what fun would that in a club...you couldnt buy players ..the senior team would be able to take ur star player 1 day before that vital match against ur rivals...etc etc

Yeah I've managed Scotland U21's. Just go to add manager and go to Under 21's and you can manage the team.

Back on topic; Could I recreate the youth league, add all teams as a separate competition? Is that possible?

you might be able to do that using the editor...you probably would..but i dont really get the point of it all...so u want to basically not be able to buy players yourself and let the senior team manager be able to "steal" ur stars? it might be a good idea if u use it on a save were u start of as a nobody though..really start from the bottom

lol maybe he didnt have the correct league loaded :p tbh ive never tried to join these teams since i only use top divisions in my db apart from my starter country, would be pretty cool to play as england u21 and improve our youth, anyone know if is possible 'in game' like can i apply for the job? ive never seen this be offered tbh

Archived